zzzzed Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I have decided to go for ITB instead so I am offering my 40 mm mikuni's for sale. They come with two sets of cokes 34 and 30mm. I haven't yet had them running 100% on my engine but I am sure some one with more mechanical knowledge could sort th out. Looking for $1000 firm. Quote
tin Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 please let me know if buyer pulls out im real keen Quote
Scoota G Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Have to be quick with that price. I would imagine a row of Zed owners 12 deep wishing they had picked these up. Quote
zzzzed Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 Yeh it's prob a bit cheep but I like help out fellow zeders when I can. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted July 19, 2014 Administrators Posted July 19, 2014 Agreed good price, you can't get them that cheap on Yahoo! Auctions before shipping and broker fee's so good deal for someone. 40s seem to be harder to find than 44s also. Quote
Retro Z Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 The days I'm sitting around checking the forums 10 times a day nothing interesting pops up. The one day i am out and about and too busy to visit the forum, a crazy deal pops up..unfair my life is Quote
zzzzed Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 The days I'm sitting around checking the forums 10 times a day nothing interesting pops up. The one day i am out and about and too busy to visit the forum, a crazy deal pops up..unfair my life is Yeh that's my luck too. Always in the wrong place at the right time. Or it's when you are broke all the bargains pop up. Buy when you are looking there is nothing. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.