WTD 240z or 260Z 2 seater

Toecutter

Looking for a rust free car with excellent paint and interior. Must have 3.1L stroker with plenty of horsey's, close ratio box, LSD, Koni yellow shocks and coil over kit installed. Interior must be schmick. Willing to pay $3,000.00, (three thousand) for the right car!

Cheers,

Sulio

Looking for a rust free car with excellent paint and interior. Must have 3.1L stroker with plenty of horsey's, close ratio box, LSD, Koni yellow shocks and coil over kit installed. Interior must be schmick. Willing to pay $3,000.00, (three thousand) for the right car!

Cheers,

Sulio

To anyone who's thinking of taking sulio up on this offer, I'll give you $3050 for the same car. BARGAIN!

It could have been me, we had a special  ladies auxiliary mini bake off and drag queen show, so I went and did a couple of kylie numbers and sold a few lamingtons, didn't realise that there was so much wine in the trifle so had to leave my car there and hitch hike home, don't know why no one stopped to give me a lift?

post-646-144023577532_thumb.jpg

Paul,  it's now up to 120!!!  What exactly are they looking for?  It's wrong on so many levels.

What a surprise that Sulio is trying to get bites with his shiver stir post.  I'm so glad you haven't got any "you'll never .. " etc.  I'm proud of everyone who has not bitten. 

We're all getting too smart for you now.

Paul,  it's now up to 120!!!  What exactly are they looking for?  It's wrong on so many levels.

What a surprise that Sulio is trying to get bites with his shiver stir post.  I'm so glad you haven't got any "you'll never .. " etc.  I'm proud of everyone who has not bitten. 

We're all getting too smart for you now.

Now its over 200......You are a popular man...errr...woman....errr .. person Rev :)

I'm not sure if it now the right time to tell the 200 or so that have looked at the pic that I'm just taking the mickey out of myself and a few others that like to have a 'brotherly' dig! I would never wear that color and I hate Trifle! ;D

Rev.