Sydney Datsun Club Cruise

ScottyD

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm having trouble getting in contact with the guys at SDC. I paid my membership, sent in the forms and emailed the guys some questions but no-one has replied. I commented on their FB page and they replied asking me to e-mail them so did that and it's been more than a week and still no reply. Are these guys legitimate? I never had issues with getting in contact with other car clubs. Are there other clubs out there that are more responsive and active. Cheers Youhan

The club is definitely legit and some folks here are members. Your best bet would be to go to one of the monthly meetings or pm the person who responded on Facebook

Hey guys I'm having trouble getting in contact with the guys at SDC. I paid my membership, sent in the forms and emailed the guys some questions but no-one has replied. I commented on their FB page and they replied asking me to e-mail them so did that and it's been more than a week and still no reply. Are these guys legitimate? I never had issues with getting in contact with other car clubs. Are there other clubs out there that are more responsive and active. Cheers Youhan

I also sent my membership application along with a cheque on the 3rd of August and have had no reply. I tried to email them last night through their website with no luck. I have just sent a PM to a member of this forum who is a SDC member asking for some assistance.

Edited by ScottyD

Speaking of them not contacting me I received a email this morning of confirmation of my membership. Should be ok I'm also a member of the Toymods car club and they respond really quick. Anyways need to get my 240z registered on Historics and I didn't want to wait till next month's meeting. Thanks for the replys guys I'll put up a new members introduction soon just need a little time to sit and do it properly.

Cherrs

Youhan

Edited by JDM-TOY