Jump to content

PeterH

Members
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by PeterH

  1. I bought a set from Motorsport Auto in Orange California recently......... have you tried them?? pete
  2. The 240Z that I bought new in April 1973, came without front over riders and had the amber turn signals fitted above the bar wher the over riders would have been. I believe that was to meet some ADR about height above the ground of the lights. I'm sure Lurch is right....was not an option.
  3. Hi Dan I just went through that with a 1973 240. I measured my standard, steel wheel offset to be plus 15 mm. That is also stated in and old workshop manual that I have, for the early four and a half inch wheel and also the five inch steel wheel. Perhaps double check you measuring and calculations. Peter
  4. In 1973 I bought a new 240z for very close to $5000 on the road in Sydney ..... a years pay in those days...... I bought a 1973 240z last year for double that... a lot less than a years pay now..... I guess the upside now I'll be able afford the insurance....... seniors discount etc....I wish I could remember more about the old car......
  5. I had this company do two guards and a hatch panel for me. I'm very happy with the work and they will do the body shell when I have it ready . might be worth a look. http://www.bicarb.com.au/
  6. Not atouchy subject...... nearly 3 years old....... the new one had a bonnet bulge like the original...... and got a very good change over price...
  7. She has already looked at the 370's Pauly....It's a little too soon. The current one is only eighteen months old. I don't mind going to Melbourne or any where else to look at cars. I noticed a run to Canberra on the weekend, I'll be in Sydney then ...... does any one know if some of the cars will be gathered any where, where they might be on public display???
  8. Hi I've been looking at this forum on and off for a while. I owned a 240z from new, in 1973 for four years, selling it when I got married. I've recently started looking for another one to restore, to as close to original as I can. All I have of the old one is a factory workshop manual, a thirteen inch moto-lita steering wheel and a bent front guard that has been under the house for over thirty years. I'm looking forward to the project and the information that I'm sure I'll get this forum. My wife is driving her second 350z. Pete
×
×
  • Create New...