Jump to content

George

Members
  • Posts

    1,981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by George

  1. So it had nothing to do with the beer? That's weird.
  2. That's probably the right attitude to take considering you might have to wait a long time for the right 240Z. A 2+2 would be easier to find. A nice selection on Carsales at the moment actually. What's you budget if you don't mind me asking? And welcome to the site
  3. Has anyone sent him an email to let him know? Beats me how anyone can have that many cars and not know what they are.
  4. No, this guy isn't right. They're all 2+2's. Welcome to the forum.
  5. Couldn't agree more. I was being sarcastic about the extra seats. I don't mind the 2+2's but it does defeat the purpose of a sports car.
  6. it's only 2 extra seats... barely even notice them when you're driving.
  7. 2 seater, 4 seater. pfft, what's the difference?
  8. This ought to keep you busy for a couple of years. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hampton/cars-vans-utes/1970-datsun-240z-coupe/1025268462
  9. QLD Restoration set of 3 for $9,000 240 x 1 and 260 x 2 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hampton/cars-vans-utes/1970-datsun-240z-coupe/1025268462
  10. 5 years on the market and it's still there at the same price and still advertised everywhere like a neon light.
  11. 240Z L28 Turbo QLD $15k http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-240z-l28-turbo-/271253476665?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3f27f79539
  12. Do you know which suburb?
  13. Just watched it. Memorable stuff. It's not a good idea to go in to a movie with high expectations as you're often disappointed. I had high expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Very good film. Thanks. Earlier today I watched Mud (2012). Fine way to pass the time. The kid was excellent and worth watching just for his performance.
  14. If this is what $10k gets you these days then I have no chance of getting behind the wheel of a 240 again.
  15. 240Z VIC $10k http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/DATSUN-240Z-15384417
  16. 260Z track car $45k http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/forrestdale/cars-vans-utes/260z-track-car/1024889918
  17. Has anyone checked this out?
  18. Heard of it but have not seen it. Bookmarked it. Thanks
  19. Last night I watched Playing For Keeps (2012). What a waste. Tonight I watched Planet Ocean (2012). It's a documentary and going in I thought it would be a pretty look at ocean life. Boy was I wrong. It ended up preaching about the environment but in a sensible way I thought. All I can say after watching this is human greed knows no bounds and we really need to wake up to ourselves. Grab it if you can and watch it with the family.
  20. Have you seen this one? http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/trevallyn/cars-vans-utes/datsun-240z-coupe/1024254421
  21. Love the location. Good stuff.
  22. Loved Blade Runner. The visuals stood out and hold up very well to this CGI-day. Saw Trading Places (1983) last night. A classic comedy and it got some laughs out of me but a few cringe worthy moments as well.
  23. Same here actually. Only Moon was much better I thought.
  24. I figured it was a prank. Doubt anyone would sell that low and besides, $8...? What an unusual price.
×
×
  • Create New...