Jump to content

Toecutter

Members
  • Posts

    2,392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Toecutter

  1. My seat belts are nackered, I know that KLIPPAN make a belt that is suitable for the Z however not sure as to the details of model etc. I have a 74 260 and the belts are like in the 240 as in they are not retractable. Anybody instal retractable aftermarket belts in their Z. If so how neat did it come up and where did you mount to? Sulio
  2. Matt, Your right that not many people would know what the S30 might mean so I prefer the last one however we do have S130 members so it makes sense to use those body series numbers!? I don't know, I suppose we should wait until we have more designs and then post o voting thread??? Anyways I'll attach the pic I used in the first one. Sulio
  3. I took some pics during the day time that look a little better, (I really should invest in a better digi camera!). Very comfy seats. I'm 183cm tall and my head sits about 8cm higher than in standard seats so fit is ok for me. Nigel, what was the difference in height between your originals and your SPARCO seats? Sulio
  4. I like the look of the one matt drago has come up with. The image of the Z looks the most appropriate in that one. Maybe go for more solid lettering to give it more impact Matt?! Nigel, you seem to know quite a bit about the whole sticker process ins and outs, are you involved in the printing game? Any ideas on where to get a good deal on the next batch of stickers we get made up mate? Cheers Sulio
  5. Great looking site and even better content. www.cannonball8000.com Cheers Sulio
  6. Those examples are quite old. I'm sure we can get something better than that. I've got a couple more ideas myself but it will be cool to see some other ides!!!
  7. Here's a couple of old ones I was playing with last year. Prolly need some mention of the S130 on the first one seeing this was only a first go I did'nt think much about content at the time. I'm sure some of you fella could come up with something much better than these!?
  8. Well I'm not sure as to regulations for the track I'm just wondering about price at the moment!?
  9. I came across this pic on classic Z recently. It's a shame there is'nt a side on shot of the car. It's the first time I've seen a g-nose with a front spoiler! Is this common?
  10. Has anybody had a half cage made up for their car? Curious about price, pro's & cons on alloy vs steel, (apart from obvious weight issue)
  11. $6000. Man the things I could do with my car if I had a spare 6 grand to blow on it at the moment. Not sure if I'd go with the G-nose but definately the flares and some wats, coilovers, half cage brake upgrade, hmmm...6 grand does'nt go far hey!? have'nt even started on the motor :?
  12. 5 peice G-nose looks interesting.
  13. Toecutter

    No caption

    Very Nice! Sits at a good height. What tyres are you running on those wheels?
  14. Bad photo but finally got a chance to take a photo with new seats in the car.
  15. A 2002-2003 Japanese Catalogue sent to me recently. This book was full of old Jap hot spec parts, I copied the Z gear below. I'm sure the prices would'nt have changed too much, maybe somebody can give us some translations on the comments!? PART 1
  16. Geez they look like the type you use for motor bilke forks?!!!! You can get em in various sizes and cut them to size. They charge about $25 a set in most bike shops!??????
  17. Cool, I'll talk to Costa and be in touch soon.
  18. hmmm...maybe later on in that case!
  19. Excellent to see we have hit the 100 member mark! Welcome PET-240! Cheers Sulio
  20. OH cool so you going to road reg it?
  21. Dave, have you got any plans for track days on weekends with your car? If so why would'nt you go the half cage option? That would take care of the rear strut brace issue and add some more safety to the equation! Up until the Nationals I never gave it a thought but it looks like those guys had a lot of fun on the track. So next nationals I want to be ready for the track day, (hopefully much sooner!). My plans are to prep everything for a mild L28 and the half cage followed by brake upgrade is next on the list. Sulio
  22. Well I suppose the focus would be on the motor anyways so the fact that your car isn't cosmetically finished is'nt that important.
  23. Just a thought in regards to the thread heading. It seems to be a very popular topic and seeing we have a stroker and turbo in viczar ie Costa and Dave, would'nt it be good to do an artical in featured cars on your cars fellas. It would be cool to put them both on a dyno and get some comparisons on power/torque distribution and maybe even 1/4 mile times if you guys were interested that is!? I think it would make for a great read and get more traffic throught the site!?? Cheers Sulio
  24. Toecutter

    No caption

    hey hey I did'nt think you had LSD diff in your car Nige!? Did you park your car on those burn out tracks? :-? Hmmm..no driver very clever. :-)
×
×
  • Create New...