New Floor Pan Question

DTF260

Hi guys, just trying to prioritise the "TO-DO" list for the zed.

Would anyone know what ball-park figure id be looking at to get a shop to cut out my old shitty floor pans and weld in new ones if I were to buy them?

Anyone had something similar done before and can recommend a shop near Wollongong/ Sydney?

Well im thinking it might just be easier to get new ones put in seeing as I lack the skills and gear to attempt to weld in new metal patches.I can see the road through the holes in the left side pan haha  :-\

Would anyone know what ball-park figure id be looking at to get a shop to cut out my old shiverty floor pans and weld in new ones if I were to buy them?

Best thing to do is post soome pictures of the rot! It's very hard to quote restorations as it's never the same job twice and time can get chewed up easy. A local restoration shop next to me charges $75 an hour.

I replaced floorpans on a 67 Mustang and just welding it in took 2-3 hours and then there's all the prep work before hand.

Hi

Don Hayley at Fairy Meadow did some work on my zed (I am from Woonona) and he did good work and well priced. Haven't been there in a while but assume he is still operating.

PM me if you want some contact details f his. He has worded on a few zeds prior to mine as well.

Cheers

Ian