luvemfast Posted August 27, 2009 Posted August 27, 2009 How about a jaw dropper thread for cars for When they should maybe be burnt Made me laugh so hard http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/1336398098.html Sorry mods, didn't put it in the classifieds. Thread is about crazzzeee cars, just happens that its for sale Quote
Surly_Z Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 What a moron! I think that's a Soarer front bumper? Quote
stevo_gj Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 What happens when someone unknowingly posts a member of this forums car...? Quote
luvemfast Posted August 28, 2009 Author Posted August 28, 2009 What happens when someone unknowingly posts a member of this forums car...? Feeling nervous Stevo Quote
Reaper-Zed Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 HAHAHA ahhhh that put a smile on my face Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 28, 2009 Moderators Posted August 28, 2009 What happens when someone unknowingly posts a member of this forums car...? I hope we have sensible mebers here and you won't have to worry, and if it happens, they deserve to be tarred and feathered! PS. I know of one but I hope he changes his mind real quick and undoes the eyesores.....not on the forum by the way.. Quote
RBZ 260 Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 zedman240 i must have missed that one.. PM me please....(hoping its not mine ) ... as far as i know most members cars here are quite sweet. ill dig through my collection of BAD Z and BAD cars... but ill start with these one as it was handy i was looking at ugly mod cars..... what a waste of a stang LOL this one is melting What tha! u dont do that to a porsche enough for now there is thousands of these things. Quote
stevo_gj Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 Feeling nervous Stevo It happened quite recently with someone making a derogatory comment about an air intake on a V8 Z, the owner of which is a member of this forum and understandably was quite annoyed. But yeah, I think Zedman's right generally members here will think before they post. I probably should have just said something like 'be aware that the owner of any cars you post might read this' Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 28, 2009 Moderators Posted August 28, 2009 Dont' worry RBZ, it's not your zed; the zed I'm thinking of isn't part of this forum. Some members here know of him, Ive asked him myself to remove those offending items from his car but he's refusing to. Next thing would be public shaming! It's not as bad as you think; it's just a tad too "ricey" for me. I need to have my camera ready now... around my area I've seen some real shockers! Makes you want to carry around some pepper spray just in case you accidentaly see one, to quick sprays and that would give some relief! Quote
RBZ 260 Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 zedman240 maybe that purple thing that was on ebay few times? please send me pic, pm be fine..... ... LOL got to see this one now... here some more i know there are numerous forums with same topic we got what u want ur z to look like and this be what not to do to a car... enough exhaust pipes nah few more can fit this thing looks like a Gremlin Quote
PZG302 Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 Dont' worry RBZ, it's not your zed; the zed I'm thinking of isn't part of this forum. Some members here know of him, Ive asked him myself to remove those offending items from his car but he's refusing to. Next thing would be public shaming! It's not as bad as you think; it's just a tad too "ricey" for me. Fair go!! It's his car he can have whatever he wants fitted to it or how. Personally I don't agree with V8's in Zeds, or RB's for that matter but I don't go around asking the owners to put an L series back in them. If the mods are too ricey for you, then too bad, suck it in and as my mother would say... " If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all...." This type of attitude is what has turned a lot of people off car clubs in general and it was something I hoped wouldn't happen here. Quote
. Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 hey hold on. I quite like that last one. Am I the only one? Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 28, 2009 Moderators Posted August 28, 2009 Fair go!! It's his car he can have whatever he wants fitted to it or how. Personally I don't agree with V8's in Zeds, or RB's for that matter but I don't go around asking the owners to put an L series back in them. If the mods are too ricey for you, then too bad, suck it in and as my mother would say... " If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all...." This type of attitude is what has turned a lot of people off car clubs in general and it was something I hoped wouldn't happen here. Ok, as an example; you are with a group of friends in a public area and one of your mates has a huge snot on their cheek and hasn't noticed. Would you be the one to just point and laugh and not say anything or just politely say "you have something there"...pointing at it... With his zed, its not things his added to the body, its some stickers he's placed on the body like "TRD" and some others that aren't appropriate. I'm just trying to prevent him from being a laughing stock out on the road. I have never commented on anyones choice of spoiler, car colour or anything else but when you see something like that, something has to be said. I know it's his choice to put whatever he wants on his car but there are limits. I just mentioned it and that's as far as I've gone. It's not as if I tried peeling them off without asking him; it's his car and he will be the one driving it. Quote
Reaper-Zed Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 Its his car end of the day, if it makes him happy we can't be to harsh, Some of those cars are so amusing though, this page has become one of my fav's. Well said on the last post zedman. I'm fond of the mustang too. Quote
Zeddophile Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 What the hell is with the white..... thing? It looks like the Michelin man....... Quote
NZeder Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 guys remember in the US 280zx 2 seaters were common as mad (per say) so he is/has/was just putting his best wetback cheap Ferrari look on to his car to make it unique and he has made his goal that is unique indeed. Quote
RBZ 260 Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 zedman240 mate ive seen clowns like that pretty much all the time... TRD stickers on mitsubishis, Nismo badges on protons and Ralliart on celicas. LOL but the worse ive seen is HSV badge on a FORD......LOL some people wont listen even if u tell them... When i used to hang around Japanese Motorsports many years ago one chap rocks up in his 1990 celica after some stickers.... the sale guys shows him the section of TRD and TOM's stickers and badges to go with the celica.... nope he insisted on the Ralliart ones. we asked him if its going on the celica or another car.... he replied on the celica. than we explained to him why he shouldnt get the ralliart... 10min later he bought 3x Ralliart ones and wanted us to stick it on his car......... what do you do??? how simple can you be: FPV or tickford goes with ford, HSV with Holden, Ralliart with mitsubishi not with toyota. unless u have a 1jz and 2jz powered datsun with TRD gear on it than i guess it makes sense.. Quote
luvemfast Posted September 2, 2009 Author Posted September 2, 2009 OHH no, have a look at this one And its a Z too! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-SPARTAN-MADE-FOR-TONY-DORSETT-280Z-CHASSIS_W0QQitemZ330355660242QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4ceabb55d2&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_21504wt_1166 Quote
S30Mike Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 WOAH! theres some shockers here fellas That purple Hiace is SICK! Quote
Reaper-Zed Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 I like the lambo van that had me fooled for a second or 2. Quote
MR260 Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 Hey guys you would need a bloody high roof in ya garage to open the Hatch of that first Zed. Alot work has gone into it though and the interior looks pretty neat. And that Lambo Van is cool i reckon And no Datsun collection would be truly complete with out the Mighty Spartan . Thats a real shocker but obviously there was market for them for nissan dealers to sell em. Quote
Surly_Z Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 OHH no, have a look at this one And its a Z too! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-SPARTAN-MADE-FOR-TONY-DORSETT-280Z-CHASSIS_W0QQitemZ330355660242QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4ceabb55d2&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_21504wt_1166 There was a similar conversion done to the Z31 300zx called the Excalibur, apparently Eddie Murphy used to own one! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.