acf321 Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 Hi Guys .. am looking for a 240z in running or near running condition. If you have one, or know of one that might be coming up, i'd live to hear about it. Cheers Quote
mrp69 Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 ill give you 5k pauly thats what we agreed on a few years back lol Quote
Mr240z Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 ill give you 5k pauly thats what we agreed on a few years back lol I just spent more than that on the suspension.. Everthing is for sale at the right price, Even Peter (mpr69) Quote
mrp69 Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 who knows with pauly he lost his marbles a little while ago lol Quote
acf321 Posted March 31, 2009 Author Posted March 31, 2009 Ladies Thanks for your collective assistance ... I bought a shiny 'new' 71 Zed !! Its in your home town VIC and I am arranging to bring to Sydney. Can't download a photo (as i can't get the size right), but she's orange, with new paint, has L24 with webbers, extractors, higher comp pistons, lower susp and electronic ignition ... Should be a total hoot !! Thanks again Quote
C.A.R. Posted March 31, 2009 Posted March 31, 2009 Damn Canadians stealing our Zeds! acf321, where was it advertised & how much did you get it for? (if you don't mind me asking?). Quote
lightmaster240z Posted March 31, 2009 Posted March 31, 2009 Well done cant wait to the photos ;D ;D Look we have to go north to stop those cattle rustler I mean Z rustler Lurch Quote
acf321 Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 Hi Lurch, It was no advertised, but has been sitting in some guys shed for two years ... I got his name from someone, we chatted and I bought it .. SIGHT UNSEEN !!!!! (never done that before). BUT given I got it for a 'fair' price.. and the vendor has been very very helpful, I have not missed a night's sleep just yet ... Um .. I know I can trawl for all this stuff on this site, but in your experience, who is the best supplier of Z-parts, ie rubbers (that work !!) and other Z parts? Come on Lurch, I know you know !! BTW .... I'm doing a 432R replica, complete with watanabes, Bre style front spoiler, tail etc etc. Old School ! Quote
C.A.R. Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 Fair enough mate. I wish you luck with it. For rubbers I'd speak to Warren at AllZParts. Theres a link for them in the Business section on this site Quote
acf321 Posted April 1, 2009 Author Posted April 1, 2009 Hey Lurch ... all i know is there are zeds and zeds and I reckon some people are dreamers in their expectations on pricing... My guy was much more realistic ... Not sure what I'm going to have to spend to make her perfect tho !! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.