mrp69 Posted February 25, 2009 Posted February 25, 2009 hey guys got a l24 that was running now on a pallet with no carbs will trade for a box of beer im in sydney so must be pick up peter Quote
Mr240z Posted February 25, 2009 Posted February 25, 2009 Peter I,ll talk to you tomorrow about motor. Quote
mrp69 Posted February 25, 2009 Author Posted February 25, 2009 pauly if its for you i will need 2 cases Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted February 25, 2009 Administrators Posted February 25, 2009 pauly if its for you i will need 2 cases LOL, that's it treat em' mean and keep em' keen! Quote
Mr240z Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 LOL, that's it treat em' mean and keep em' keen! Top of the morning to you Gav, Lucky your over there buddy With comments like that I,ll make you my bi#ch Quote
lightmaster240z Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 What will Lurch have to say about that :-\ Quote
mrp69 Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 does any1 want the motor Bloody thread hi jackers Quote
Cdr Zero Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 I do, and I'm heading up there this weekend. If you like I could pick it up while I'm up there, will it fit in the back of the 240 do you think? Quote
Cdr Zero Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 Sadly I'm pulling out of this guys, just found out I won't have room in the Zed for it, my brother is taking his guitar up. Sorry to waste your time mrp69. Quote
mrp69 Posted February 27, 2009 Author Posted February 27, 2009 tell him to put it in his lap lol Quote
Mr240z Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 What will Lurch have to say about that :-\ Who or what is a Lurch........................ Quote
aussie240z Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 Just wanted to clarify, is the L24 engine still open and, if so, what beer do you prefer? Quote
mrp69 Posted February 27, 2009 Author Posted February 27, 2009 box of asahi will do Call me on 0425 319 100 Peter Quote
BenZed Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 I take it you're putting something else in it now? Quote
mrp69 Posted February 28, 2009 Author Posted February 28, 2009 lol my black car has another v8 motor to go in with about 450hp so no need to keep this one unless i want to strip it down and play with it peter Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.