[QLD] - Brisbane prefecture regular city meet ("lounge meets")

mtopxsecret6

So who's keen for a Brisbane meet in March sometime? Any suggestions on activity/place?

There's the Classic Japanese on the 28th Feb as well which I'm planning on attending with my freshly painted Z. Who else is coming?

Freshly painted Zed???? You make it sound like you had more than the decals removed???  Sorry March is no good for me unless it is a week night. My weekends are all full until mid April.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am no good to ride shot gun with, unless you want to make engine noises while we pretend to go around corners etc. (It would be like that cool runnings movie when they are steering in the bathtub).

hey guys, i need a zed fix. I'm a bit down in the dumps with the progress of my 26. I'm looking to ride shot gun with someone in their zed. Are we looking at going for a cruise pretty soon?

If you're keen to wake up at 4-5am some weekday morning in two to three weeks, I can let you ride shotgun with me as I take the zed to an exhaust shop :P

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so dougybe is selling his very nice 240z http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,6764.msg61795/topicseen.html#msg61795

If it hasn't gone by the 18th of April he might come for a first and last run with us. There's talk of driving through Brisbane Forrest, I'm guessing this is the D'Aguilar Range.

I've got a party the night before so maybe a lunchtime/afternoon run? Who is interested?

I'll be in the Gold Coast for the weekend of the 25th so I can either make a late Sunday drive or if you guys want to drive to Goldy I could catch up there, quick drive then head back to Brisbane?

Also want to do another gokart day in the near future. Was heaps of fun last time but need a few more z guys besides myself and Greg ;)

• 1 month later...

Always welcome at my place. The lawn needs mowing, the Z needs painting, the parts car needs stripping and the list goes on. Think I will have to take a week off work to catch up. ;D

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • gav240z changed the title to [QLD] - Brisbane prefecture regular city meet ("lounge meets")
  • gav240z unpinned this topic