WTB 260z 2+2 or 280ZX

_mloo

Hi everyone, 

Just testing the waters to see if there are any Z's out there that are ready for their new home. 

Currently on the look out for a 260 in 2+2 configuration or 280ZX two seater and/or 2+2. 

I am located in Victoria so ideally would be looking locally however would travel for the right car. 

Considering I do not have a super high budget, I do not expect concours condition however would ideally like as little rust and in driveable. 

Please feel free to message me if you know of any for sale. 

Thanks for reading, 

Michael

8 hours ago, gav240z said:

Might be worth a look. Perhaps a manual swap?

Hi Gav, 

I saw this in the cars for sale section - might be something to keep an eye out on if I can't find an s30 or s130. I spoke to rubberman about a potential down in Adelaide but it's quite tentative as we're not sure if the owner wants to let it go or keep it now :(

Hopefully things work out and I can join the Z club!

I have inspected this car and it is in mint condition body wise with only a few paint blisters on the front section of the bonnet. however it has been sitting for quite a few years and I couldn't test drive it as it is unregistered. Lovely people to talk to but unfortunately wouldn't accept my offer. A good car if you are willing to take the risk on the mechanical side of things. 

Also I have a bloke contact me from Wondai Qld yesterday wanting to sell 3 x 300zx cars. Unknown condition and should have pics later today.

Edited by peter t

1 hour ago, peter t said:

I have inspected this car and it is in mint condition body wise with only a few paint blisters on the front section of the bonnet. however it has been sitting for quite a few years and I couldn't test drive it as it is unregistered. Lovely people to talk to but unfortunately wouldn't accept my offer. A good car if you are willing to take the risk on the mechanical side of things. 

Also I have a bloke contact me from Wondai Qld yesterday wanting to sell 3 x 300zx cars. Unknown condition and should have pics later today.

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for the update - I think right now for me, I am aiming for an s130 or s30 (preferably s30) so I'll probably give those 300ZXs a miss unless I get super desperate. 

Kind regards,

Michael