Hello!

Hi folks!

I've been checking in to this site pretty regularly since buying a Z 4 or so years ago, thought it's about time I introduce myself!

I own a 1975 260z 2 seater with an L28 that I've been trying to fix up myself for the last few years, I'll make a project journal topic with more info. This site and it's members have already provided me with a wealth of information so I'll be happy to make a donation too.

I currently live in Wagga Wagga. Does anyone on here own an S30 in regional NSW? Hopefully one day I'll be able to get the car rego'd and join some of you on a drive!

Ben

7 After.JPG

8 After.JPG

Welcome Ben. 
I get out your way quite often for work and to visit family. Wife’s mother lives in the Kyeamba valley and I work at CSU regularly. I’ll drop you a PM when I’m out your way next and catch up. 
car looks good. Looks the same colour as my 240 was originally. Looks like you may ride a MTB also?
Jeff

Edited by CBR Jeff

16 hours ago, aircobra said:

the exhaust look cool - what sort of a setup is it?

I got both the headers and exhaust from MSA ( https://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/classic19k ), but after currency conversion, shipping and import costs I think buying local would probably be smarter these days. The exhaust also doesn't fit as well as I'd like and I'll probably end up getting a pro to adjust it and weld on a magnaflow muffler I've got sitting around.

16 hours ago, CBR Jeff said:

Welcome Ben. 
I get out your way quite often for work and to visit family. Wife’s mother lives in the Kyeamba valley and I work at CSU regularly. I’ll drop you a PM when I’m out your way next and catch up. 
car looks good. Looks the same colour as my 240 was originally. Looks like you may ride a MTB also?
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, sounds good! My housemate owns the bike, we went through a skating / biking phase a few years ago but eventually gave it up for safer hobbies haha.

• Moderators

Welcome Ben

Looks like a good base to work off. 

Glad to hear you are getting help from the forum members, that is what this is all about -Donations are always greatly appreciated and can be made via the paypal link or sending a PM to @gav240z.

Cheers

PB