Sign in to follow this  
peter t

Wiring Diagram {wipers}

Hi I have 1975 260z 2+2 and trying to upgrade the wiper motor.   I have a R31  motor that I can get partially working and a Honda motor that refuses to work.  I have followed several wiring diagrams provided by members on this site but to no avail.

The 240 wiring diagram just doesn"t work and another one provided for a 260 doesn't either. 

I have a r31 motor that sort of works but will not park.

Maybe its time to employ an auto sparkie. This is my last plea for help before I go down that track.

The next option is of course don't drive in the rain or buy a case of Rainex. LOL

Does the R31 motor wiring bear any resemblance to the 260Z wiring? Sounds like you're missing something from the R31 circuitry.

As for the Honda motor, can you rotate the shaft manually at all or is it seized?

Edited by gilltech

Ok I directly wired all three motors up to a independent 12v power supply and all three Honda 5 pin, r31 5pin, and r31 6 pin all work on low and high speed. 

So its not a motor issue but wiring issue. I will just have to bite the bullet and employ a auto sparkie.