Gtv240z Posted November 22, 2017 Posted November 22, 2017 For saleTriple Dellorto DHLA40G on Cannon manifold with linkages and filters These have come off my 240z L24 engine. I removed the engine at Easter 2017 and upgrade to an L28 with Weber 45s. I have now decided i want to freshen up the original L24 and put it back to original spec with original twin carburettors and selling the triple set up will contributed to funding this . I want my matching numbers engine to be all original again, even though i don't really have plans to put it back in the car and having this setup hangin off the side of the L seems a bit of a waste. This triple setup was put together back in around 2008 , the carbs were all rebuilt then and are still in good condition , no leaks and run fine. When i had the car back in around 2011 i sent it to a local dyno tuner here in Adelaide to iron out some of the bugs it still had from the previous/original tune somewhere in Melbourne and it came up pretty good with about 94kw at the wheels at 5600rpm. This is a standard spec L24 with extractors and petronix ignition . it has been reliable and had no need for retuning in the following 6 years and i drove it as much as possible as a weekender and the odd occasion to work. These ran off the original Nikki mechanical fuel pump and from the original fuel rail. Included are Triple carbs with ram tubes, manifold, linkages that hook up to original pedal bellcrank and filters , although 4 filters are due to be replaced and i will buy 4 new Unifilters to match the other 2 bought last year and include. New fuel hoses included with hose clamps. Asking $1250 Any questions please let me know Thanks gav240z and Yamahacam 2 Quote
OdinZ Posted November 22, 2017 Posted November 22, 2017 (edited) Hey mate. I am interested. Will pm you shortly. Edit* PM'd Edited November 22, 2017 by OdinZ Quote
peter t Posted November 22, 2017 Posted November 22, 2017 Hi mate I am interested in these also and would you send to Qld if I stand the freight. Cheers Peter T. Quote
Gtv240z Posted November 22, 2017 Author Posted November 22, 2017 Hi Peter T, Thanks for interest, I'll let you know how I go, you are 3rd in line Thanks mate peter t 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.