Barra260Z Posted September 25, 2017 Posted September 25, 2017 G'day guys For sale I have a set of rear struts from a 260z They have king springs fitted and the king spring part number is KDRS-09 which I bealive is low springs not the super lows Anyway strut assemblies are complete and come with drum brakes and drum brake housings I'm on the phone not the computer so I'll upload photos later on Priced to sell Happy to text photos/email photos Located Newcastle $150 Quote
gilltech Posted September 25, 2017 Posted September 25, 2017 What year 260, and from a 2-seater or 2+2? I believe there are different strut heights. Quote
Barra260Z Posted September 25, 2017 Author Posted September 25, 2017 From a 2 seater I did forget to mention that Quote
C.A.R. Posted September 25, 2017 Posted September 25, 2017 '75 onwards RS30 2-seater & 2+2 use the exact same struts. Quote
silverzed0 Posted April 4, 2018 Posted April 4, 2018 Hi Peter, are these struts still available, thanks Gary Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.