Emi Camber Plates - Where To Find Them?

GregTas

Hi,

I was after some camber plates to go on my front struts. I don't what to chop out the top of the strut towers. I have seen some posts suggesting EMI camber plates, but I can't find them. Are they still available?

Are there other alternatives?

I have adjustable lower arms and so I'm hoping that the limited movement in the top from not chopping out the strut tops will not be a problem.

Greg

Stuart Wilkins Motorsport and K-mac are two that I know of.

I ran a used set of the SWM urethane offset strut tops for many years without any issues with offset bump steer spacers. They have since debonded while the car was on stands for a long time, could've been due to age and I'm not sure how old they were when I bought them. I'd use them again.

Thanks. The adjustable SW ones are $770 a pair which seems a a fair bit. No photos so I don't know if they would fit with out chopping.

They fixed 1 degree tops may be a better way to go for me with the standard strut tower.. I could do most of the adjustment at the bottom. I'm hoping to get something as thin as possible so I don't waste the travel in the shock.

I did contact SW last week about buying some threaded strut sleeves and shocks but haven't heard back yet. I might have to give him a call.

I've had a look there. I think I might go with the techno tops, hats and the coil over kits.Postage for all that is only $120 USD which seems quite good.

The coil over kits come with the front and rear springs and so I just need to work out my spring free lengths and I can place an order :)