Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Could any fellow enthusiasts use the suspension out of number 267 and the Heavy duty springs out of HS3000060. What would be a fair price ? Located Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

post-105014-0-55921800-1460427799_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Mate I need a rear suspension strut top and a front LHS strut assembly.

I would be interested in purchasing the package to get those parts.

 

 

Posted

Is there any difference in the suspension setup between an early and a late 240z? (I didn't think so but keen to be enlightened if so!)

Posted

Early 240z's have 51mm struts, later 240z's have 53mm struts.

 

Not sure where the cutover is. Believe this is applies both front and rear

Posted

I appreciate the PM's and information about various suspension configurations.

 

However I will be using the components for another project, and I apologise if this inconveniences any members.

 

Regards JB

 

 

Posted

Early 240z's have 51mm struts, later 240z's have 53mm struts.

 

Not sure where the cutover is. Believe this is applies both front and rear

 

This is incorrect on pretty much all fronts.

 

 

...and the Heavy duty springs out of HS3000060.

 

#chassisnumberbrag lol?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...