FirstBBQ Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Hi all, Well after ten years gathering dust in my garage I have been granted permission from she who must be obeyed to begin work on my datsun. I have owned the car for 15 years and drove it daily for 5 years. She is not in great shape but hopefully still saveable. Should I start to waffle on here or start a project thread? Quote
C.A.R. Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Welcome.Start a project/build thread in the appropriate section. FirstBBQ 1 Quote
CBR Jeff Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Welcome aboard. What Locky said. Looking forward to following along. Jeff FirstBBQ 1 Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted December 20, 2015 Moderators Posted December 20, 2015 Gidday Welcome to the forum. +1 on start a build thread, and include lots of pictures. Looking forward to following your progress. Cheers PB Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.