Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone

I'm Don (Shorty) and I've owned a 1976 260z since 1990. The car is nearly 40 years old now, half my age now I'm 80! I'm a lifelong member of the Sydney Z Car Club and the car has been seen at various events over the years.

It's my everyday car and I'm just about to set off on my bucket list drive down to the Great Ocean Road. I live up on the Gold Coast, near neighbour with Wildy55 (who told me about this forum).

The pair of us are currently at Coolangatta having a coffee overlooking our Zs in the carpark. Then I'm on my solo journey to Sydney, Melbourne and the the great road.

With a fish engine, new tyres and reco steering rack, the old girl is flying along and hopefully there will be no real dramas on this 5000km trip.

I'll add more as I go...

Cheers

Don

  • Administrators
Posted

Awesome please do keep us updated on the trip and take photos. Also welcome to the nut house.

  • Moderators
Posted

Hi Don

 

Sounds like an awesome trip, looking forward to seeing the photo's.

 

Travel safe.

 

PB

Posted

Welcome!

 

How long will you be in the Great Ocean Road area? I'll be doing the same trip next week... but arriving Tuesday afternoon and in and around Torquay til Friday. (albeit in a Diesel Golf, not the zed!)

 

Cheers,
James

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...