XglamourboyX Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 Hi Everyone, Have almost finished a restoration on 75 260z 2 seater coupe and need a set of excellent condition door cards to fit. The car has the cream/off white interior, however I will take any colour so long as they are in mint/near mint condition. Willing to pay a premium for them... If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Quote
dat240z Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 There are new NOS ones for a 240z on ebay for around $800, not sure if it suits a 260z. Hot tip though, change your user name..... Good greif Quote
XglamourboyX Posted June 19, 2015 Author Posted June 19, 2015 hi Dat240z, I have seen those but I am after original 26 z door cards... the whole car has been built back to factory spec so I'd like to keep it that way if possible. hahaha Quote
gilltech Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 What year is your 260? IIRC there were two door lock variations therefore the door cards would have varied. Try the USA. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted June 19, 2015 Moderators Posted June 19, 2015 What year is your 260? IIRC there were two door lock variations therefore the door cards would have varied. Try the USA. Hi Everyone, Have almost finished a restoration on 75 260z 2 seater coupe Or am I missing the point of question ? Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 19, 2015 Administrators Posted June 19, 2015 I was watching these... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260z-NOS-coupe-door-trim-card-interior-panel-2-seater-/261920490589 Seem to have ended early? sold off perhaps? I can try find you a pair but these are expensive when they do come up.. I'm also not sure how to tell the diff between early and late ones. Any photos of the ones you have? Particularly the rear of them? RE: username, looks like a name spammers usually use. Quote
Retro Z Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 Those are mine Gav. Still have them as the person who purchased it didn't read the description or look at the pictures properly and it didnt fit his car, as his car is the later style doors. I got 2 people lined up to buy them, if it doesnt sell ill relist or post up here. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted June 20, 2015 Moderators Posted June 20, 2015 Oops, sorry, missed the 75... Tired. I can relate to that !! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.