All Japanese Day 7th June 2015

24 Dat

Hi All

Its on again  8) 8) 8) this is one of the biggest Japanese car show around it normally gets about 500+ cars on display its a great day out, food stalls coffee vans etc. and loads of cars to check out  Sunday 7th of June 2015,

The February show http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,15538.0.html  had about 450 great Japanese cars (there was  20+ Z's) on display during the day, and the June show is normally 30% bigger so plan to get there early

It can be cold in the morning  so be prepared!

It is organised by the Seven of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld Inc and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia

Earnshaw State College Cnr Earnshaw and Tuffnell Road Banyo gates open from 7.30 Free admission but gold coin donation on entry is appreciated

ZCCQ will be there and have the club gazebo up, if you would like to us park up with us and hang out in the gazebo please feel free and bring a chair, if you PM me that you will be there, i will try and hold on to an area big enough for all the Z's on the day. it gets full pretty quickly from 7.30

Cheers

Dave

Please see the attached flyer and entry form

post-3173-144023792867_thumb.jpg

46344_fe157dbce2aa65595ecc8651e38ceb82e91fe448.doc

I can make it to Banyo on the 7th . Fixed the gearbox to the point  that I at least have gears again. It is unfortunate the 432 will not be at this event or can you talk Brian into it Dave.

But at worst we will see the Fairlady 432 at the RACQ event in July.

Aub

I can make it to Banyo on the 7th . Fixed the gearbox to the point  that I at least have gears again. It is unfortunate the 432 will not be at this event or can you talk Brian into it Dave.

But at worst we will see the Fairlady 432 at the RACQ event in July.

Aub

Doubtfull, Brian will be off at the Group C/Group A race meet at Eastern Creek

What time are you going out Peter? Will try to get out just to say hi.....not sure if I will get the Zed out....it needs a wash and not good enough to put on show

All Z's are good whether washed or not just bring it along. ;DI will be there early and stay a good while. See you there. 8) Mine's not that good just comes up ok in pics with the right light. ;D ;D ;D

Really good day and fabulous weather a 8) :)about 25 Z's there on the day  8) 8) 8) with over 600 cars, when i left there had been 609 with cars still arriving.

Great catching up with so many Auszcar and ZCCQ people

post-3173-144023793878_thumb.jpg

post-3173-14402379389_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023793901_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023793911_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023793922_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023793932_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023793943_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023793954_thumb.jpg

Much to my surprise my RX7 pickup one of the trophies ;)

This is a FACEBOOK posting from the organisers of the event.

Well our ALL JAPANESE DAY '15 has performed beyond our expectations with a count of approx 620 cars. That's a brilliant effort from all that attended it was a super day. Cheers to all that helped out in some way, much appreciated. Also congratulations to the winners of the 3 trophies, Danny with a MR2, Peter with a Rx7 and Gavin with his Skyline. Also I was impressed with entries as far as Western Australia, Victoria and of course New South Wales, obviously we are making a name for ourselves as one of the shows to be at at least once a year. Thanks again Marek

Much to my surprise my RX7 pickup one of the trophies ;)

This is a FACEBOOK posting from the organisers of the event.

Well our ALL JAPANESE DAY '15 has performed beyond our expectations with a count of approx 620 cars. That's a brilliant effort from all that attended it was a super day. Cheers to all that helped out in some way, much appreciated. Also congratulations to the winners of the 3 trophies, Danny with a MR2, Peter with a Rx7 and Gavin with his Skyline. Also I was impressed with entries as far as Western Australia, Victoria and of course New South Wales, obviously we are making a name for ourselves as one of the shows to be at at least once a year. Thanks again Marek

Only because it was parked with the best cars there. Zéds. LOL. ;D ;D ;D ;D

post-1098-144023794068_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794077_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794084_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794091_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794394_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794403_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794411_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023794418_thumb.jpg

Mazda Seven of Clubs had their car show running, with others joining in as part of the whole Jap thing.

Check with Marek as to when they kcked off., it was some time before others then bandwagoned it.

Ha, the lineup of MX5's pictured, my daughters car in the middle, a 10Th Anniversary Limited Edition with lotsa factory options ( new these were $46k!!)

Quiz. Which car club started the all Japanese car day concept?

Well if your talking about Qld (not sure about the rest of the country), that could be the good old ZCCQ and its members who in 2006 started, ran and funded the Classic Japanese Show and Shine for 3 years along with the great support of the 7 of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld and Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia  and there members and friends (after that well  >:( ::) :-X :'( >:( >:( ::) the rest is water under the bridge and would take me the next 6 hours to explain  :D and nothing to do with 7 of Clubs and Rising Sun only a past ZCCQ member )

ZCCQ are great friends with the 7 of Clubs and Rising Sun since the CJSS was initiated in 2005 not sure what happened before i have attached a bit of past history, the first flyer of the event

post-3173-144023794621_thumb.jpg

Dave is almost right that in Queensland it was the ZCCQ that held a all jap show but it was as early as 1992 and held at the Jindalee hotel car park on Brisbane's south There are photos and even a video of the event  It was held to raise funds for the SIDS foundation. One time only type of thing. The current organisers have take the all jap days too a new level.