ZAZ Posted September 21, 2014 Posted September 21, 2014 L26 with E88 head need it gone has ATU on it ditto above when I pull mine from my 260Z. I might consider swapping my spare L28 F54/N42 for a 260Z interior parts especially seats.. Also have spare N42 gas head with gas cam from 240Z on LPG Call me Quote
44014 Posted September 21, 2014 Posted September 21, 2014 Would swap my seats for a l28 any day of the week. Shipping to Vic is just not going to be worth it though. Quote
DreamZproject Posted September 21, 2014 Posted September 21, 2014 Pretty sure lurch is after that configuration of L28. Quote
C.A.R. Posted September 21, 2014 Posted September 21, 2014 I'd call you but you haven't listed a phone number! Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted September 21, 2014 Moderators Posted September 21, 2014 I'd call you but you haven't listed a phone number! Ha ha One could suggest a PM Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.