Alfadog Posted June 19, 2014 Posted June 19, 2014 Hi all Thought I'd ask - has anyone got a dual round-top SU setup for 240Z they'd like to part with? Complete please, pref with airbox. L Quote
Scoota G Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-1973-240Z-COMPLETE-ORIGINAL-TWIN-CARBY-SETUP-/201112105183?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276 Newly Listed Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 20, 2014 Administrators Posted June 20, 2014 Pretty sure the seller is the owner of A-240z from The Christmas BBQ. Looks like a good kit. Quote
Wayne Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 Yep they are mine. I have run out of garage. Listing all my precious spare and original bits on ebay. Check them out (please!). Quote
Alfadog Posted June 25, 2014 Author Posted June 25, 2014 Damn, well I just missed out. Still looking then! Quote
Cozza Posted June 25, 2014 Posted June 25, 2014 Wow, that's gotta be half way to covering the cost of the triples you put on. I didn't realise the Hitachis were worth quite so much. Mick Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 25, 2014 Administrators Posted June 25, 2014 For a complete set up that's a good price. I have seen brand new ones on Yahoo! auctions for $1,500 and no air box/heat shield or fuel line etc.. @alfadog - what's wrong with your Triples? Quote
Wayne Posted June 27, 2014 Posted June 27, 2014 No one was more surprised than me at the final price. Wish I had a few more sets. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.