reverendzed Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 Hi Brizzy boys - I'm looking for someone who might be able to take a loom at a car for me in Loganholme? Happy to pay for your fuel thanks in advance Rev Quote
zed74 Posted May 24, 2014 Posted May 24, 2014 Ok _ where are are looking at ? Happy to assist if possible anyone! Quote
Triptych Posted May 24, 2014 Posted May 24, 2014 I can't because i am in love with the car you want somebody to look at and the misses won't let me have it. Quote
peter t Posted May 24, 2014 Posted May 24, 2014 Hey Rev I am still in Loganholme. Happy to help. Quote
oldmates260z Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 I can look if this has not been sorted....... Quote
44014 Posted June 1, 2014 Posted June 1, 2014 any questions about the car ? car belongs to jake's (d3c0y) ex girlfriend so both himself and i have had alot to do with the car. Quote
peter t Posted June 1, 2014 Posted June 1, 2014 any questions about the car ? car belongs to jake's (d3c0y) ex girlfriend so both himself and i have had alot to do with the car. Please explain? Quote
d3c0y Posted June 1, 2014 Posted June 1, 2014 She was my girlfriend when she bought it and we all lived together and Doug and I did all the work on the car. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.