I would like to sell my 240z

kostiwm

• Administrators

I noticed that too Alex but it has a later style steering wheel and the roof badges are the round type. Possibly just the centre console is from an early car...?

It's a 71 which had the earlier console but later rear hatch, badges and steering wheel. Kind of a transitional year.

• Administrators

This thread has already had over 1000 views and the images have been viewed about 130 times each. Demand for early 240z much? :P

I don't think it's sold? I spoke with Mick yesterday and I think he was casing out prospective buyers. Alot of people are throwing around numbers without seeing or even talking to Mick about it so he is wading through those who will put their money where their mouth is.

• Moderators

Just to let you guys know I've placed a deposit on the car, I will be picking it up next wednesday.

Congrats - Money Talks  ;)

Will you be posting up some detailed photo's once you have picked her up ?

I'm ready to buy a vehicle - Cash in hand and prepared to give you a reasonable offer, I'm in Vic.  Give me a call o4o962o443

cheers

rev

hi rev

sorry i never got back to you but Kodie was offering me what i thought was a fair priceand he was first so i accepted his offer and to be fair to him i did not ask for higher offers i dont like doing that . i only ho;e he is as happy with the deal as i am

• 3 weeks later...