Jump to content

stevofoxono

Members
  • Posts

    309
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stevofoxono

  1. omg what a bargain/ dibs next early 240 thats cheap
  2. Hey all wondering if anyone has some? the condition of them doesn't really worry me. Cheers
  3. http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=5285028&__Qpb=true&Cr=8&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294966615%204294766388&SearchAction=N&silo=1011&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=28&__sid=1292A06C808E This beauty is kind of given me the idea of modifying my roof line, I;m thinking get rid of the rear seats, put some kind of sound system or just lighten my car so when the time comes for motorkhanas/circuit racing i'll have one less thing to do. I have a brilliant mechanic/panel beater fairly close to home, has a v8 4wd silvia and 1000hp vg powered road legal sil+the original fairlady roadster and more nissan/datsuns than you can poke a stick at. So mod plate/getting the right effect shouldn't be to hard. The next z I get i'll keep original, i promise
  4. Hey all, Thought id ask another noobish question buuut I have a pick thats re-ignited my interest. http://www.inlineperformance.net/projects/adadson/1981%20Datsun%20280ZX%20(32).jpg Just like the yellow 280 that is on the forums except it uses the existing bumper, just cut. I'm interested in getting a front spoiler from benZ but kind of only if i get the catfish mouth of the s30s. What do you guys recon and any other alternatives that you'd suggest? If I decide to through with it after my rust repairs i'll start a 280 body thread thinking about curving the roof line also lol
  5. Pretty interested in the front spoiler for the 280, If i leave a deposit or promise ill come pick it up in august will you hold onto it for me, alil tight for cash while i sort out rust lol
  6. 1969 240z #325, no rust, $10 000 NSW. Took a pic of the ad from a mag I "borrowed" from work lol. Theres a 260 and a v8 280 that i'll take a pic of+upload after sleep
  7. the drivers thanks mate, apparently mine with a spring sticking out of it wont pass roadworthy
  8. mate i'm interested in the seat also lol, Can i come have a look at everything on sunday sometime? How much are all the goodies going to cost me? My numbers 0466445280 have work tonight but if you could send me a text/give ma a call sometime saturday that'd be brilliant. Cheers
  9. yes the trim thanks more what follows above the door, i could use the fusebox cover tho lol and have you got the steering shroud? I'm not to worried about sun damage, the interior of mines all black so alil black in a can should sort that out for now. Where in brizzy are you?I'm in algester. I'm interested in checking out the parts car aswell, see if theres anything i missed that i need. Will bring my shiny limoZ around to lol
  10. Sorry my bad.. Make up joke, A blond walks into a hairdressers whilst listening to her ipod, she sits down and points out the style she wants, The hairdresser asks her to remove her headphones and then starts cutting her hair, 15seconds later the blond drops dead. When the police arrived they questioned the frantic hair dresser about what happened.She had no clue, The officer picked up the blonds headphones. "Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out"
  11. EDIT by stevo_gj: Yeah I'm worried about being too lenient with the racist jokes after the massive debate it's caused on other threads. Joke removed. -Steve
  12. Mate got the rear passengers side seatbelt buckles? need the catch. A locking fuel cap with key? and drivers side interior a pillar and the trim that follows it to the end of the door? I don't mind the smell, nothing alil air freshener wont fix lol Cheers
  13. Wouldn't mind one of those socket sets, I think theres a trade tools direct near home, might check bunnings just in case, $49's pretty good tho lol
  14. how much for the hub caps and the sun visors? Shipping to brisbane 4115? Cheers
  15. Count me in for the next meet up xD
  16. Ill deffinently chase them up, thing is its under the wheel well at a akward position, will have to dissasemble everything and Its apparently a huge strength point on my car, if anyone rear ends me at the moment i'm a goner. Apparently theres a place in marooka that will help me out with a rwc but i'm planning on keeping this z for along time. Its such a shame cause the outsides mint, undersides been abused over the years.. Wouldn't getting a cert in welding, i've had alil experience while i did a sheet metal course for afew weeks till my class ended when everyone else lost interest. Would be a cool skill to know fully tho!
  17. as a short term that might be the solution. Mate just read the thread on your new ride. I'm jealous thats a magnificent Z, Trade ya . When I get mine all sorted and plan the drive with my mate in his fiat x1/9 and mate in his rx7 might come past the lower state and have abit of a peak at your ride. Beauty of a Z
  18. My 280zx has a rust spot under the passengers side rear wheel well near the suspension.. I've been told it will cost me at least $3000 to fix. Anyone know of anyone cheap i could get a hold of? I've been car-less for 2 months now and I refuse to respect the rest of the familys wishes and sell Z number 3.. Or if theres anyone out there more inclined to give me a rwc if I happen to be courteous and give afew cartons of whatever poison they prefer? Cheers
  19. Thats brilliant mate, I have alil rust i have to sort out on my Z so until thats cut out i can't get a rwc/rego so say in 3 weeks time I'll drive to yours? (if theres no other unexpected problems with my car lol) Love the first 240/datsun badges you made up, Partly a reason i made a account on this forum lol. I'm a serial skimmer, Not normally much of a poster lol I could see a ebay store for sure, there'd be alot of interest in the states. brilliant idea mate! -------------------------- Would also be brilliant to have a datsun/280zx on the hatch like the s30s just to be alil different, Have you got any spare datsuns?
  20. try some leather z31 or z32 seats. the z32 seats look really nice and by going off afew other forums its not to hard to install, take the rails off the 280 seats, drill afew holes and blot them up to the new z31/32 seats and in the case of z32 might need afew washers just on the back to adjust the angle. Hope your not to tall otherwise it will be abit of a squeeze. aaaaaaaaaalso i'm pretty interested in your seats, post a pic? I'm in Algester (southside) and i don't mind to pick them up. Other wise once i see a z32 parts car get listed on ebay or various other forums i'll put them in. They look mint in a 280 from experience from my z31 just with the cloth seats even they were unbelievably comfortable so the leather equivalent should be brilliant to.
  21. galderdi~ i don't know if its abit late but i have a metal fairlady Z badge i bought off ebay awhile back. $10 gold plated I wouldnt mind dropping it off to you and you making afew copies for everyone. and possibly one or 2 for myself lol There it is with my z31 badge and the interior 280zx,300zx badges from my 1st 2 cars
  22. Congratulations,nice she went to a good home, just read over the forum, it went for about double what i paid for mine lol. But i had to do a bit of mucking around with the electrics. Greenbank, so theres atleast 3 other early z's I know of around here xD +the guy with 5 z31's lol, Wonder if ill cop anything for my display pic, Z badge off my fire depleted 2+2, anyone a fan of the 300zx's?
  23. see you guys tomorrow in my newly registered z (if the stars align lol) Its still abit rough around the edges, hoping someone has a spare 280 parts car i could scab afew parts off lol. Hard to get into the club? Would be good fun making mates with a few z owners --------------------------------------------- something i dont know was wrong with my z, didnt pass rwc ill find out later tonight. God i hope theres another meeting sometime soon. 2months now without a driveable car. Cherry on top right now. happily id get my cricket bat and knock the tools that rejected my car.
  24. Sounds like a plan, For motorkhana'n I need a cams approved fire extinguisher+a helmet right? Is it hard to get a speed 2 licence? In afew months when my mates get everything sorted should be motorkhana'n all the time, mates fixing up a series 2 rx7 and anothers a 79 fiat x1/9, Rx7 mate has a rally track/khanacross track in his acreage. Its just past coomera so you guys are all welcome to come, no idea on costs(if there are any, don't know how it all works yet) But yeah, should be brilliant lol
×
×
  • Create New...