Jump to content

Bigfella

Members
  • Posts

    390
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Bigfella

  1. Thanks No it was one from up at lilydale. Has some real nice rust in it..
  2. I have made the plunge into the Dato River. I have just taken delivery of my 1975 260z 2+2 and before you 2+2 haters say anything, it was my choice to get a bus. I have to little kids and I like to think one day we will all be driving around in it. I think it is going to be many years before that though. A hell of a lot of work ahead of me. I will post some picks this weekend. Stay tuned Matt
  3. Thanks Guys Thinking a flatbed will be the way to go.
  4. No would have to hire one. I think it was around that much to hire. Flat bed is a good option. Thanks
  5. You rock Rev No doubt about it.
  6. This car will be on blocks for 5 ish years no hurry. Happy to do the work over time. I have a very good every dayer.
  7. I was looking at one down the coast. But they were asking a bit much. So still looking. Still not sure what end to go for a heap inexpensive or save a bit more cash and get something a little better :-\
  8. You are a good man thanks Anyone got a suggestion for a decent transport company that will do shorter trips.
  9. I would thin about an hour away on a freeway , So it is a biggish drive!
  10. Well hopefully in the next few weeks I will be getting a Z. Fingers crossed. Now more than likely the car will not be a runner. I am a bit concerned about towing the car home. After doing a bit of research I have worked out that my car a Mazda CX7 has a towing capacity of 1600kg braked (Low for and SUV I think). A Z weighs 1200 KG and Trailer 800KG tare A total of 2000KG I'm thinking this is pushing the boundaries a bit far. Has any one got any thoughts on other ways of getting the car home or other ways you have achieved it. I was thinking flatbed but I think that could be pricey.. Thanks Matt
  11. I have one Rev you can have it all weekend. I'm in mont albert Let me know
  12. Thanks Guys
  13. I just wondering if any one here has got an vicroads temporary permit for picking up a car. As I hope to be buying a car in the next few months and it will more than likely be unregistered. I am looking at my options like Tandem or if it is drivable a permit. How much do they cost and are they hard to get. Thanks Matt
  14. So it really is just in the doing. Bored now. Need a new toy.
  15. Big fan off the twin pipes
  16. Just out of interest because I missed this part, How did you get the bend around the back of the dogleg? One pic shows it extruding past then the next looks like it is nicely folded around.
  17. Worth every cent!
  18. I can't thank you guy enough. It was a fantastic day. I would really like to thank Lurch and Rev for passing on the knowledge. It was great to meet all the fellas and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone again soon. Just have to get me a car know. Here is a Link to some pics. http://gallery.me.com/bigfellas#100123
  19. I can talk really loud if that helps make it feel more crowded !
  20. less than 20 hours to go
  21. It is going to be great. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well.
  22. I will bring one spare!
  23. Very cool. Now I just have to get through the week I have a spare well used Welding mask if any one wants me to bring it for them..
  24. Hey Lurch just wondering if i have missed something. Have you PM your address yet. I still don't have it. Very much looking forward to the day. Thanks Matt
  25. Well done can't go wrong for that price.
×
×
  • Create New...