Jump to content

Gtv240z

Donating Members
  • Posts

    697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Gtv240z

  1. Yeah that looks like the aerial switch
  2. Here we have genuine Nissan coolant hose reducer for coolant fittings on the right hand side of the engine. In the traditional braided style and becoming very hard to obtain Free freight Australia wide Any questions please let me know
  3. Hi , can do , should be 2-3 weeks , i'll PM you some for payment / postage details Thanks
  4. not currently but can put on my next order which takes at worst 3 weeks for delivery
  5. As title describes here we have an L series bellhousing which has had the shift rod bore reamed to suit the SR/RB20 gearbox. For this conversion you'll need to swap one of the bearings on the SR box with the L series. I can included a good used one and also included front bearing cover and new gasket Any questions please let me know $125 Thanks Craig
  6. At a Datsun day a couple of years ago, I was talking with 2 other people running 40mm triples on stock L24 with extractors and we all had 95 kW at the wheels give or take 0.5kw.so close in comparison.. I have no idea what a completely stand L24 would put out on the dyno.. But some one else might be able to ad this info, I'd be interested to know
  7. Repro 260z fender emblems https://zcardepot.com/fender-emblem-260z
  8. Awesome!
  9. I had some new rubber fitted to these Topys this morning! Some photo for enthusiasm if you're into it! the rears are Topy centres in a wider rim 14x6 fronts are standard 14x5 i had16 inch Toyo R1R tyres before.... totally different handling with these ! date stamps where fitted are 260z vintage but i don't care
×
×
  • Create New...