Jump to content

Hunter

Members
  • Posts

    799
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hunter

  1. Also I am thinking of searching through the wreckers to get a metal panel that has a smooth recess for the number plate. I would grab this off any car that looks good and weld it seamlessly into the rear end.
  2. A few more, the options are endless. I will make my own mod based on all these, I hope they help. NZEDER: If you are having second thoughts on those 240K lights I will take them off your hands. I think they would look great with a seamless welded back end with no bumber. All the same colour and maybe recessed into the metal work.
  3. I like this
  4. PHOTOSHOP EDIT FOR YOU NZEDER
  5. 24K rear lights on zed
  6. interesting
  7. another
  8. another
  9. ALL TRHESE PICS ARE FROM http://www.zparts.com/showcase/zp_tail%20light2/index.html STRANGE
  10. different
  11. interesting, probably not legal in aus
  12. This is a custom easy to do tail light conversion. Buy the lights off ebay and use the original surrounds.
  13. nice clean looking rear end reverendzed. dave I am interested in your modification. post some pics when you are finished
  14. 240K not ZED but a fairly similar car close to the rear end modification I want. Just without the spoiler
  15. From the album: Photoshop

    Rough Rough photoshop. This is sort of how I want the arse end of my ZED to look like. * Apologies to the owner of the ZED which I have abolished.
  16. Hunter

    No caption

    From the album: Photoshop

    240K not ZED but a fairly similar car close to the rear end modification I want. Just without the spoiler
  17. I like the round lights. The tub in the hatch is a bit povo for my likings. I am going to put round lights in the back of my ZED, but instead of the recess I want a smooth look like my very rough rough photoshop attached. Also slightly recessed lights like a skyline or corvette. *Sorry to who evers car it is I have abolished.
  18. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Vortex-Generator-for-Subaru-WRX-Impreza-STI-Turbo_W0QQitemZ140230414732QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Check out the above link. It has diagrams of the angles and a pic of them installed on a 300ZX http://www.vortekz.com/ Cheap too roughly $45.00 inc postage
  19. I found this one on ebay, what do you think? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-280ZX-300ZX-Autoteq-Fuel-Pressure-Regulator-FPR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33553QQihZ011QQitemZ320176371308QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
  20. do you have any links?
×
×
  • Create New...