All Japanese Day 17th of June 2012

24 Dat

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the All Japanese Day is on again on Sunday the 17th of June and is organised by the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia and the Seven of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld. Inc.

The All Japanese  Day is open to all Japanese Manufactured Vehicles .

The show is at Earnshaw State College Earnshaw Road Banyo UBD Map 21 REF E 11. Entry will be off Earnshaw Road and the gates for display cars will be open from 7.30am. Spectator entry will be from 9.00am Your cars need to be parked up by 9.00am

Admission for Show Cars and Spectators is ***FREE YES FREE*** a gold coin donation is not mandatory but appreciated.

Your car doesn't need to be in showroom condition it is a great day to bring your car out and see all the other fantastic Japanese cars there on display 8), last year there was nearly 300 cars there so this year it should be even bigger and better .

The ZCCQ will be there and should have the club Gazebo up for some shade on the day for us all to enjoy :). Please PM me if you will be coming along, I know the organisers and i can make sure we have a big enough area to park all the Zeds together.

There is the usual coffee, food and drink vendors there on the day. Don't forget to bring a chair!

I have attached the poster and the entry form for the day please fill out the entry form as will just save you a bit of time on the day

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Dave

post-3173-144023677193_thumb.jpg

30067_e7aac7c641606c7ab3b9b5ca12906eb87bce9bbd.doc

Is it that time of year again??? I know this is on twice a year but it just seems like time is flying by at the moment. I'll try and come down for a look with my brother in-law if we aren't busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Well sitting in Rocky looking at the pics and looks like you all had a great day. Just so I didn't want to feel so bad about not attending, I took the Z for a run to Bribie Island on Saturday and found a great coffee shop to make the missus happy and was going to drop in to Lakeside on the way home but run out of time. If anyone is interested maybe we can organize a run to Bribie some day and dump the fairer sex at the coffee shop and do a spot of fishing off the pontoon out front. Didn't take a camera but the view is outstanding with plenty of parking. Couldn't believe the size of the parking bays, enough for one and a half Z's. Must be for all the old people that live there. Will catch up at the Motorfest, I'm home that weekend and will be there.

For those who were thinking of going to this event . You should have !

Wheather was ideal and the number of cars seem to increase each year . As stated your car does not need to be in show room condition . Mine is a perfect example of that and I didn't feel out of place as there were many cars on display sporting battle scares.

Saw many familiar faces on the day but no cars to go with them , why was that?

So here are a few pics of a number of cars

post-1434-144023679095_thumb.jpg

post-1434-144023679102_thumb.jpg

post-1434-144023679107_thumb.jpg

post-1434-144023679112_thumb.jpg