RACQ MotorFest 101 years of Datsun/Nissan Z Feature Car entries close 15th June

24 Dat

***Entries close 15th of June***

RACQ MOTORFEST 2012

101 YEARS DATSUN/NISSAN

15th JULY EAGLE  FARM RACE COURSE

Hi All,

This years RACQ MotorFest is being held on the Sunday the 15th of July. The  RACQ Motorfest committee decides to commemorate various Marques important anniversaries, this year they have decided to recognize 101 Years of Datsun/Nissan,and they are using a Z, for the design on the enamel badge that all entrants get. I was lucky enough that they choose my green 260Z with the gold stripes for the badge.

This is a great opportunity to show off our Z's

THERE WILL BE OVER 700 CARS ON DISPLAY! THIS IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST CAR SHOW IN BRISBANE!

There will be a special display area for Datsun/Nissan to be parked together so it would be great a good turn out of all our Datsun/Nissan's of all models and years (Please make sure you tick the Special Datsun Display Area Box)

All entrants displaying there car will receive one of the badges as apart of the entry fee featuring the Z and who knows how long it will be until a Z features on there badge.

The ZCCQ will be gathering at a point yet to be determined as we need to enter the event together if we want to be parked up in on group.

If you would like to be apart of the ZCCQ group on the day please PM me once you have entered an i will add you to my list so i can let you  know when and where we will be gathering before

MotorFest is a great day out for the whole family the event is run in conjunction with the Racecourse markets and there are fantastic and very good value clothing/gifts/seafood/meat/fruit/vegetable/deli goods/olives/cheese/bread stalls.

Also there are excellent food and drink stalls, like wood fired pizzas, German sausages, waffles, Asian food and not to mention several coffee vendors.

You only need to bring a chair and a smile and maybe a esky to keep all the produce you buy, cool until you get home.

To enter you will need to to the RACQ website for all the entry details and terms and conditions

post-3173-144023677158_thumb.jpg

......this year they have decided to recognize 101 Years of Datsun/Nissan.....

Blimey, that's pushing it a bit. Taking it all the way back to Kaishinsha is a bit tenuous.....

Mind you, it's the opposite to what we usually get. How many times have you heard / read "no history", "no heritage" and all that stuff? Nissan themselves usually claim 1932 as their proper founding year ( with a direct link through to the company in its present form ) and taking it all the way back to Kaishinsha and 1911 is perhaps a bit convoluted, but good luck nonetheless.

Blimey, that's pushing it a bit. Taking it all the way back to Kaishinsha is a bit tenuous.....

Mind you, it's the opposite to what we usually get. How many times have you heard / read "no history", "no heritage" and all that stuff? Nissan themselves usually claim 1932 as their proper founding year ( with a direct link through to the company in its present form ) and taking it all the way back to Kaishinsha and 1911 is perhaps a bit convoluted, but good luck nonetheless.

I couldn't agree more i guess they wikied it or got the infomation  somehow but its there call.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...