Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Introducing myself. I am about to buy a pristine 260z 2+2 powder blue from a  friend who passed away.

It is immaculate. I also own a genuine GHLS30 280z.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi as well.

 

I saw a Blue 2+2 for sale on the OZDAT site, looked like a riper. It was in South Australia and the ad said the owner had passed away. Is that the one? Was almost tempted to go down and have a look at it.

 

Post some shots

 

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...