Agno Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 Hi guys, I'm in urgent need of some wheels to put on my zed in order to keep it mobile for the next 6 weeks. I only need a pair of wheels, or one stock steel wheel if you have one. If you are happy to let me borrow them (long shot) then that's fine but otherwise I'm happy to fork out. Must have rubber. Located in Melbourne and willing to travel anywhere within reason to come get them. Cheers Alex
MaygZ Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 Alex, I have a set you can borrow for nearly as long as you like - the only problem - they're in Bairnsdale :'( Give me a call on O41 double nine double 7 double 4 7 if I can help. MaygZ
benny Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 Alex i have a spare steelie with good tyre if you want to borrow. PM me
C.A.R. Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 I have a few 14" wheels kicking about if you can't find any local, Alex.
zedevan Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 there's some sitting at my parents place in east doncaster, should even be able to find a pair with some RWC rubber on them. you're more than welcome to borrow them if it works out more convenient than any of the other offers, all much of a muchness really
zr240 Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 I have also got some you could borrow located in moorabbin Ash
Johnboy Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 Also have a set of four if needed. In Windsor. John
Agno Posted April 3, 2012 Author Posted April 3, 2012 Thanks for all the offers guys, I found myself a pair to borrow. It's good to know there are that many people out there willing to help
Recommended Posts