Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll have a look at my parts car Monday night.  I'll try to get a photo so you can see if you like it.  It's a 240Z, will they be the same for your 260??

Posted

That's probably the wrong one.

 

I expect the OP is after the one that just says 'FULL AUTOMATIC' in a single horizontal line, without the word 'NISSAN'.

 

I might have one from my 240Z somewhere, but even if I do, it's got no pins...

Posted

That's probably the wrong one.

 

I expect the OP is after the one that just says 'FULL AUTOMATIC' in a single horizontal line, without the word 'NISSAN'.

 

I might have one from my 240Z somewhere, but even if I do, it's got no pins...

 

this one came off a 260z 2+2 so ill just wait n see what he says.

Posted

OK I have 3 of them one is mint with pins.  The 'blueish color' on driftas seems to be something someone had added becuase they are all silver.

Rev.

Posted

Mine's the same as Drifta's, but Like the Rev, without the blue paint.

 

PM me if you're interested.

 

MaygZ

post-1654-144023594685_thumb.jpg

Posted

Yeah, if you bought it full sick optioned bro with the leopard skin upsolstery and fluffy dice!  otherwise it came factory silver!

Rev.

Posted

Bwahahahaha that is pretty funny Scoota. Thanks for the responses guys, it is like Drifta's but is all Silver. PM sent. :) The benefits of keeping it auto ::) :P

Posted

OK I have 3 of them one is mint with pins.  The 'blueish color' on driftas seems to be something someone had added becuase they are all silver.

Rev.

 

Ive seen a few blue ones. it definitely original z, of a 78 mdl.

Posted

nah, just plain rude that you dont answer, at all, about the friggin badge you asked me for................. ;) ;) ;) ;)

 

Yes you're right, when a whole dash went for $50 on ebay i thought $25 for just a badge was a tad steep.

Posted

Like I said, the sparkly blue infill was on many Z auto badges I have seen over the years. But I think it's the same situation as on the factory mag wheel centres, the blue paint infill shrunk & detached & soon fell out leaving bare textured chrome & no trace it was ever there.

Posted

Thanks for the responses guys, it is like Drifta's but is all Silver. PM sent

 

 

 

PM sent to whom??  If it was supposed to come to me, it didn't. :'(

Posted

Salty, I don't know you, your history or anything about you however the way you come accross on this forum certainly seems to be abrasive.  Whilst Scoot may not have replied, let it go man it's not grade 4 anymore.  Why not get 'up in arms' about important stuff, take up a cause of social justice or something worth getting steamed up about. It's easy to say stuff on a forum when you are 900 km away but I get to hang out with these guys in Victoria and your disrepectful tone sells their integrity short.  Yes, it's a forum but you don't get to slag off at others and think that it is an appropriate form of communication, have some honor!

Rev.

Posted

Actually i can appreciate a person speaking his mind and i do apologise for not replying.... i've honestly not had much luck with buying parts from here which is why i prefer to keep my buying/ selling seperate from this forum. Save from the cylinder head i bought and the heater core that is now in storage i'm just going to stick with the journey cause i know as soon as i get it i won't want it anymore. Ahhhh the Journey 13 years and counting (really only the last three but)

 

What a thread stealer ... my bad.

Posted

this one came off a 260z 2+2 so ill just wait n see what he says.

 

I got two negative karmas for this coment???? why?  ive told brabham he can have my auto badge for nothing, trying to help a forum member out, and i get negative karmas?? :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...