Riceburner Posted May 7, 2010 Posted May 7, 2010 Hi Guys, I have the following used 240z bits for sale..... 1) An original steering wheel with rubber horn pad (very good cond.) 2) A JDM factory front spoiler (has slight damage to bottom, easily fixed though) 3) Rear strut brace with harness plate behind drivers side mount. Flat black finish 4) 280zx elec dizzy with coil and 2 ignition modules. (has shaft wear, welded advance plate). 5) Willans 4 point 2inch harness, used 1year. 6) original door mirror, with rubber and backing plate, slight dent behind but hardly noticeable, otherwise very good. Make an offer on one or all... I'm out of town till next week so will reply when I'm able Quote
C.A.R. Posted May 7, 2010 Posted May 7, 2010 I'll grab the rear strut brace/harness mount. Has it been used in the Zed & the scrutes at MSCA events been OK with it? Quote
Riceburner Posted May 7, 2010 Author Posted May 7, 2010 Passed everytime I raced MSCA, I can't seem to load pics though I can sms pics if you want... Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted May 7, 2010 Moderators Posted May 7, 2010 How much for the dizzy and mirror? PM me with what your after if you can..Thanks Gareth.. Quote
ChrisZ Posted May 7, 2010 Posted May 7, 2010 And if Dimitri don't grap the mirror, i would be interested, i also like to get a photo of your spoiler chrmeyer(at)live.dk Chris Quote
Riceburner Posted May 10, 2010 Author Posted May 10, 2010 Dizzy, Mirror, strut brace all sold Will reply to PM's shortly Quote
Shan Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 Sent a PM re. wheel but no response yet. Get back to me with a price mate - might be interested.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.