Trying to identify wheels

Priestley

I've got a '75 260z thats been sitting in a paddock for many years now.

I was hoping someone here could help me identify the rims that are on it. Probably a long shot  ;) They look like the one pictured below, I'll get a picture of the actual rims next week if its of any help.

I can't find any markings on them. Has anyone seen these on a Z before and have any idea of the brand?

DSCF0215.jpg

The ones on Dalee"s Mustard are Speedy Wheels. The centre is Gold, the rim is chrome, it has allen bolts and the circles on the centre are more oval than round. A nice period rim that would look good on the right car... i'll get a better pic tomorrow and post it up here.

Thanks for the replies! They're not quite the same as the ones on the Mustard Z. I'll get pics of the actual rims to help out. They're very light even with tyres, but they might be steel.

Good luck IDing the wheels. Your comment makes me laugh when I think of the number of people on this forum scratching around for a Z.  :)

Is it a 2 seater or 2+2?

Cheers,

Sulio

Its a 2+2. Some people here will be annoyed to here that it was used as a paddock bomb for a couple of years prior to being parked.  :-[

It will probably annoy a few more people when they find out that theres a C110 240K Skyline parked next to it, then VBx2, EJ, EH, HQ, HQ Ute and FJ set of holdens, Valiant ute, a Toyota Crown station wagon from the early 70's and about 10 random cars from the 80's (skylines, pintaras, corollas, coronas etc). Theres also a 318 BMW that was imported from Japan but never complied that was used as a paddock basher sitting there! Next to all of those is whats left of my R33 Skyline...  :o