Riceburner Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 Have a chrome front strut brace for 240z good condition. $100 Quote
lightmaster240z Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 This site is faster than ebay now to sell stuff Quote
Mr240z Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 I'm looking for front and rear if there's any out there....P.M me. Pauly Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted September 17, 2009 Administrators Posted September 17, 2009 This site is faster than ebay now to sell stuff Tell me about it, I should charge $3 a pop to advertise in classifieds. Quote
reverendzed Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 It's OK Gav, I bought it and I donated 2 days ago so i reckon we're square, however I think that asking for a donation from those who sell on the site may be a good idea. Rev. Quote
waxhead Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 Damn to slow I don't reckon you could build one for that price Good buying Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted September 17, 2009 Administrators Posted September 17, 2009 It's OK Gav, I bought it and I donated 2 days ago so i reckon we're square, however I think that asking for a donation from those who sell on the site may be a good idea. Rev. Hey Rev, You must be cool hand luke you were quick on the draw for that. Thanks for the donation mate really appreciate it. Quote
lightmaster240z Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 Yer the Rev has god on his side when it come to Z parts ;D Quote
S30Mike Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Damn it too slow also! I really want one of those Cusco ones that came up on ebay a few months back.. but some idiot bought all 5 of them at once.. Quote
OZ001 Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Damn it too slow also! I really want one of those Cusco ones that came up on ebay a few months back.. but some idiot bought all 5 of them at once.. then he tried selling it again for more than he bought it for Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.