Newbie from Norway with 240z

Update:  The car is now ready for the street. Had to convert it to fairly original shape to meet the norwegian MOT-requirements for registration. Here are some pics of the car in MOT-approved condition.  Will get the norwegian plates next week:)

SDC10052-1.jpg

SDC10050.jpg

SDC10051-1.jpg

Here is a picture of some of the family's JDM-cars:)

IMG_2176.jpg

Good to see the Z has the garage ;)

Really smooth looking car. I have a friend going to live on Norway for a year and she's looking for a car, she says they all seem to be quite expensive over there. I told her she should buy a z but I doubt that will happen ;)

• Administrators

ahh yes it is an RA23.

I need to pay more attention to the detail, i always get them mixed up.

Same here, I think you can tell by the front Grille the RA23 is slightly different in that area. I personally like the TA22 style most.

Same here, I think you can tell by the front Grille the RA23 is slightly different in that area. I personally like the TA22 style most.

Easiest way to tell the RA from the TA is the lights in the front of the fender where it meets the bumper. TA they are the indicators (orange) and are sloped on an angle. RA they are side lights (Clear) and are vertical. Well, at least that's how I do it. I had an RA28 and my brother had a TA22.

Nice Z.  ;D

Interior pics:

SDC10081.jpg

SDC10086.jpg

SDC10084.jpg

ROV

As a matter of interest, can you tell us the break down of costs that you were charged for the interior in your currency, Dash, Seats, Door Trims, Carpets etc?

Cheers

John

• 4 months later...

Interesting,

Just saw the post for the cost of the interior

Krone of Norway 30,000 NOK = AUS $5709.95

Pretty much on par with what you would expect to pay a quality trimmer in Australia.

Looks fantastic nevertheless.

• 4 months later...