mossy Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 Anyone interested in swapping their standard chrome 240z front bar for my aftermarket one Quote
garvice Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 There is a 240z bar on ebay at the moment from a ebay store "Phils Rotaries". I went and saw it today, it looks really good, but it doesn't have the brackets to attach it to the car. (Only reason I didn't buy it). http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DATSUN-NISSAN-240Z-260Z-FRONT-METAL-CHROME-BUMPER-BAR_W0QQitemZ140300374393QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item140300374393&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 Brad Quote
Mr240z Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 He is asking if anyone wants to swap, not buy one off Ebay.....Thats what I read ... Quote
Glen Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 He is asking if anyone wants to swap, not buy one off Ebay.....Thats what I read ... And whats the point of posting that? Quote
Toecutter Posted February 15, 2009 Posted February 15, 2009 That looks look an old Porsche 911 bar ie pre 70's Sulio Quote
mossy Posted February 15, 2009 Author Posted February 15, 2009 Man, that looks a bit weird. Thats why I want to swap it, but it may be to someone elses taste. Quote
DoctorZ Posted February 15, 2009 Posted February 15, 2009 Probably should post a few more photo's with different angles so people can get a better idea of how it looks Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.