Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Hi Everyone,

Although not directly related to Auszcar.com I figured I'd show off a new feature at Vintagejdm.com.

 

You can upload your cars, cardomain.com style.

 

So if you own a Classic Japanese Car feel free to upload it with a description and pics.

 

Just register at

 

http://www.vintagejdm.com/user/register

 

Then after you successfully register add your ride.

http://www.vintagejdm.com/node/add/members-ride

 

See some examples here:

http://www.vintagejdm.com/member-ride

 

My 240z as a Member Ride profile.

http://www.vintagejdm.com/members-ride/146/gavins-1972-datsun-240z

 

Best thing is that all the formatting is done for you, all you have to do is enter the details.

 

Feedback is welcome as I'm considering adding new features shortly. Also note I want to clean up the layout a bit too as time goes by.

Posted

now now Gav - that white zed is not yours - those in the know (reads been around zeds and the web long enough) will tell you who's zed that is ;)

 

I will post when my car is complete and back on the road - so it might take a while before that happens.

  • Administrators
Posted

now now Gav - that white zed is not yours - those in the know (reads been around zeds and the web long enough) will tell you who's zed that is ;)

 

I will post when my car is complete and back on the road - so it might take a while before that happens.

 

Yeah just a test listing to see how well the format works. I would love to own that Fairlady Z but unfortunately I do not :).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...