Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all

Chasing a later model mustache bar that was curved not flat. Not exactly sure what year they moved to the curved one. 

Ryan 

Edited by 240ZBUILTBYME
I’m dumb
Posted
17 minutes ago, gilltech said:

It all depends which diff you intend to use, doesn't it? The R180 vs the heavier (and longer) R200 installed on many of the manual 260Zs.

You raise a valid point @gilltech! I’m glad someone is paying attention. I require the R180 curved mustache bar. A slightly important detail! 

so from a 72-73 model year I believe.

Thanks for seeking clarification lol 

  • 240ZBUILTBYME changed the title to WTB late model R180 curved mustache bar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...