Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm 65 and I have a 2005 Anniversary Z. its modified and presents as a Z38X, which is self explanatory to those that are familiar with Nissan Engine & Chassis codes. This project isn't absolutely complete but its been a whole bunch of fun and in the finishing and polishing stages. It has 5000 kilometers since new so its virtually showroom..

I'm a purist and reluctant to install any power sources from outside Nissan brand but I must admit the GM LS series is very interesting. Much more expensive is the VK56, but it is probably closer to my chest.

I am in the market for a 1973 240Z for nostalgia/ restoration/ collectors purposes. I intend to build a collection of these and other iconic Z's and GTR's to fill my warehouse. (now that's ambitious)

Its Sunday and I'm busy. Pics will follow.

Is the Bathurst Event closed to the 350's?  I'm thinking of going for a run with an old mate. I've never been and its probably time I had a look.

Posted

It's open to all Zeds, 350Z's better be allowed because I'm racing one as are a couple of others. For heaps of info look at the  Challenge Bathurst thread.

Posted (edited)

Hi qikz

All Z's are welcome to come out to the Festival of Z and join in, we actually  have 3 x 350Z's competing in Group Z on the Saturday and Sunday in the Regularity but the check out for all the festival details

to download all the info you need to come out, the more Z's the better.

Edited by 24 Dat
added

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...