Barra260Z Posted May 28, 2017 Posted May 28, 2017 As the title suggests I am wanting to buy a R200 longnose LSD for my 260z The open diff in there at the money just isn't cutting it I'm aware of aftermarket centre options but wanting to get a genuIne lsd Thanks in advance Quote
C.A.R. Posted May 28, 2017 Posted May 28, 2017 (edited) I'm aware of aftermarket centre options but wanting to get a genuIne lsd Edited May 28, 2017 by Lurch ™ Quote
Barra260Z Posted May 28, 2017 Author Posted May 28, 2017 G'day Kato I could be, how much are you after for it? Quote
44014 Posted May 29, 2017 Posted May 29, 2017 Literally the 5th thing down in the classifieds section.... Quote
Barra260Z Posted May 29, 2017 Author Posted May 29, 2017 44014 I seen that but I had assumed it was sold as KATO said Thanks KATO will check now What's with the mass amount of negativity As I was always taught, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all Quote
C.A.R. Posted May 29, 2017 Posted May 29, 2017 You'll have to excuise 44014 - he's got a bit of a shot fuse. Quote
44014 Posted May 29, 2017 Posted May 29, 2017 You'll have to excuise 44014 - he's got a bit of a shot fuse. Pot... Kettle....Black Quote
dat2kman Posted May 29, 2017 Posted May 29, 2017 Jon, in Brisbane, (tir31) parts out cars that often has the R200 LSD diffs, complete, usually Skylines, or otyers. They are genuine factory units, but bear in mind they do not have the full complement of inner/outer clutch plates. An easy solution, if you really need to, but, for generals use, and a little bit of track use, as they are they are fine! As long as you keep your existing 260Z R200 input shafts, ( mark them L&R to save confusion when re-installing ), and your standard half shafts, its a straight bolt in. Unless you are a massive HawsPowaz Queen, with a permanent garage/shed ornament car, you do not need CV shafts, and their compnion flanges conversion,,,,, Quote
Barra260Z Posted May 29, 2017 Author Posted May 29, 2017 Ok No worries thanks for the information about that I shall look into it Regards Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.