GregTas Posted May 14, 2017 Posted May 14, 2017 (edited) Hi, I'm after a grille for my 240Z. I also need a front bumper. I know I can get a repro bumper, but would prefer an original one if I can get one at a reasonable price. Regards, Greg Edited May 14, 2017 by GregTas Quote
GregTas Posted May 26, 2017 Author Posted May 26, 2017 Bump. Still looking. I found a nice grille in Melbourne on Gumtree for $150 but the person won't post. It might suit someoone in vic chasing one. Quote
theremm Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 I have one however it is damaged and a few of the 'slats' need to be straightened out - not sure if you are looking for a project. One or two of the braces are partially snapped too. Quote
GregTas Posted May 26, 2017 Author Posted May 26, 2017 I might be interested. Straightening slats is ok. Other damage might be ok if I can fix it. Would you be able to send me some pics and how much you wanted for it. Thanks Greg Quote
zeds4ever Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 (edited) Greg , might be able to help you out with some spare slats I have . Can post at your cost with donation to site for fee . Regards : Alan . Edited May 26, 2017 by zeds4ever Quote
dat240z Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 Hi mate. I have an original rust free bumper which has already been sandblasted. Send me your mobile and I can txt some pics. Also have a fibreglass airdam if interested Quote
GregTas Posted May 26, 2017 Author Posted May 26, 2017 Thanks for the offer Alan. I'll see how it looks and if I do buy it and think replacing would be best I'll get in touch. Quote
theremm Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 Hey Greg, no problems, i will shoot some pics through to you over the weekend when i'm home Just remind me if I forget!! Quote
GregTas Posted June 8, 2017 Author Posted June 8, 2017 Still looking for a grille and chrome front bumper. Quote
GregTas Posted June 18, 2017 Author Posted June 18, 2017 Found a grille. Thanks to those who made offers to assist. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.