RLY240 Posted September 20, 2016 Posted September 20, 2016 (edited) Can anyone identify this console and confirm if it's the right one for my car? Came in my 1971 auto and is fibreglass not plastic which makes me wonder if it's aftermarket or from an early build car. Roger Edited September 20, 2016 by RLY240 Quote
HKSZ Posted September 20, 2016 Posted September 20, 2016 Its series 1 so yes fiberglass, so depends on your build number maybe. Check if your throttle pedal has a prvision for hand throttle cable. Quote
RLY240 Posted September 20, 2016 Author Posted September 20, 2016 Thanks, car is factory auto, did the auto come with a hand throttle? I haven't seen one. Roger Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted September 20, 2016 Administrators Posted September 20, 2016 I think all 70/71's sold in Oz pretty much had the hand throttle / choke combo. This is a factory console. If you want to sell me the Ashtray I won't complain. . Quote
twoforty z Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 I think all 70/71's sold in Oz pretty much had the hand throttle / choke combo. This is a factory console. If you want to sell me the Ashtray I won't complain. . I have an ashtray from my 71 somewhere if RLY240 doesnt want to part with his. Cant remember what condition it is in but ill go hunt for it and have a look Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted September 23, 2016 Administrators Posted September 23, 2016 I have an ashtray from my 71 somewhere if RLY240 doesnt want to part with his. Cant remember what condition it is in but ill go hunt for it and have a look I've got a few but not all in good shape. I'm trying to make good sets out of them. Some have broken lids, missing parts etc.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.