Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

ITG megaflow JC100 air filter for triple carbs, brand new, doesn't come with backing plate. $285 plus post or pickup.

 

Sold

 

post-100141-0-52918400-1447841367_thumb.jpg

 

post-100141-0-66792000-1447841399_thumb.jpg

Edited by mossy
Posted

HI Mossy,

 

what is the internal height of the filter?  I'll measure my trumpets to see if they'll fit inside. I'm keen if they'll clear.

 

Why did you change your mind on this?

 

Cheers

Posted

Sorry guys been away but filter has been sold.

 

didnt you just sell your box to buy this? wasnt what you were hoping?

I actually bought both the 100mm and 65mm internal filters as I wasn't sure which way to go, in the end decided on the smaller 65mm filter as there is plenty of clearance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...