Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello.

 

Currently parting an LHD 240Z chassis to feed the requirements of my project. Will have a whole bunch of stuff available soon so please enquire (most of interior, except dash being used though)

 

Also on top of that, will have (off the top of my head) these available:

- 240z Carbon cowl panel. Origin unknown but from Japan as a package with a whole bunch of body parts I bought. New never used $400

- Solex 40mm Triple carbies. Will open up to check as soon as I get a chance $offers (come and check it out if in Sydney)

- FET Manifold to suit as well

- Fibreglass overfenders ZG Style in grey $200

- Rear spoiler one piece bobtail $200

- Rear spoiler 3 piece $350

- Perspex ZG nose headlight covers $450

Plus more I will add as I get time.

 

IF PRICES ARE OUT OF WHACK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND LETS NEGOTIATE. I really dont know how to price parts for these rareties.

 

****NOTE: I currently do not have the internet at home so most of this will be on my phone. Putting up photos is a pain in the ass at the moment so please contact me via:

email: importmonky@gmail.com

phone: 0432 eight6zero 9nine7

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bardandotrai

 

Cheers all y'all

Posted

Hi,

 

Interested in bonnet, headlight buckets, both quarter panels (fenders), and front and rear chrome bumpers?

 

Had a knock to the front end... :(

Posted

Hi,

 

Interested in driver side door (RHD) or passenger side (LHD).  ;D

I'll contact you.

 

Cheers

Steve

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...