Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Selling my hatch as I now have a vented hatch going on my car. Hatch was sandblasted before painting and only showed a small rust section in the lower corner which needed to be repaired. Downside about the blasting was they warped the large outer panel so my body guy said there was more filler used than he would have liked. Also has a BRE type spoiler attached with holes for a fairlady z badge. I'm also including a glass which would need polishing as its scratched but there is no glass rubber.

 

$680

prefer local pickup

melbourne

post-192-144023776172_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023776194_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023776204_thumb.jpg

post-192-14402377621_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023776218_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023776225_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023776236_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023777063_thumb.jpg

  • Administrators
Posted

If you decide to separate the rear wing from the hatch let me know?

 

Is it a 4 point mounted rear wing? Looks like it.

Posted

Yep 4 point mounting, I prefer to keep them together Gav because if i seperate it will leave the hatch with 4 spoiler holes, if I change my mind I'll let you know.  ;)

Posted

Mossy if your feeling up to sending it up to brisbane, I'll buy just the hatch without the glass or the spoiler.

Mine is really badly rusted out :(

Gav can jump in on the spoiler if he still wants to buy it?

Posted

Hey Mossy,

 

I would be very interested in this as my hatch is rather badly rusted.

 

Gav would you still be interested in the spoiler? as I would be happy to fix the holes in the hatch

Posted

Hey Mossy,

 

I would be very interested in this as my hatch is rather badly rusted.

 

Gav would you still be interested in the spoiler? as I would be happy to fix the holes in the hatch

 

Send me a PM if you want to come over and have a look.

 

Mossy if your feeling up to sending it up to brisbane, I'll buy just the hatch without the glass or the spoiler.

Mine is really badly rusted out :(

Gav can jump in on the spoiler if he still wants to buy it?

 

If it doesn't sell locally in the next week we'll try and work something out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...