peter t Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Yes I need a tow bar for the Z as no longer have work car with one fitted. Prefer pick up Bris. Quote
Scoota G Posted September 28, 2014 Posted September 28, 2014 I have one but i reckon postage from victoria would suck! Quote
peter t Posted September 28, 2014 Author Posted September 28, 2014 I have one but i reckon postage from victoria would suck! Some one with a caravan could bring it up. Plenty of them up here. LOL Quote
peter t Posted September 30, 2014 Author Posted September 30, 2014 Any one from Vic doing a road trip to Brisie who could bring this tow bar ? Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted September 30, 2014 Moderators Posted September 30, 2014 Maybe the BBQ on Nov 29th will present an opportunity to get it to Sydney, if not all the way to Brisbane ? Quote
peter t Posted October 2, 2014 Author Posted October 2, 2014 Maybe the BBQ on Nov 29th will present an opportunity to get it to Sydney, if not all the way to Brisbane ? Getting closer. ;D Quote
oldmates260z Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 If it can get dropped off to my Branch in Tullamarine I can send it up with some freight to my Brisbane office. May take a few weeks plus but would be free. Quote
peter t Posted October 4, 2014 Author Posted October 4, 2014 If it can get dropped off to my Branch in Tullamarine I can send it up with some freight to my Brisbane office. May take a few weeks plus but would be free. How would you go with this Scoota. Quote
Scoota G Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 I don't think that would be a problem providing i am heading to Melbourne. Quote
peter t Posted October 6, 2014 Author Posted October 6, 2014 Thanks Scoota but there has to be one in Qld surely. Quote
oldmates260z Posted October 6, 2014 Posted October 6, 2014 I once sourced some 260Z parts from a guy out at Walloon (passed Ipswich). May be try him http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/walloon/wrecking/datsun-nissan-240z-260z-280zx-300zx-skyline-toyota-cavalier/1051295892 Quote
Scoota G Posted October 6, 2014 Posted October 6, 2014 You know i could always grind out the welds on the crossbar and that would make it much cheaper to post. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.